The sunny mango chia is a slight spin on the traditional soaked chia pudding. It’s for those mornings when you forgot to soak your chia seeds overnight but still want something sweet and delectable for breakfast. It’s insanely easy to make: you simply throw all the ingredients into the blender and mix for approximately 15 minutes. What you get is a fluffy, creamy pudding ready to eat. You also have the option of creating a mango puree by blending half a mango first before adding the pudding. If you’re feeling playful, you may garnish the dish with pretty edible flowers!
- 1 mango
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup Cashew/almond milk
- 2 bananas
- ½ tsp of vanilla extracts
- Approx. 10 pitted dates
- Edible flowers (optional)
1. Chop the mango and blend it to make the mango puree.
2. Pour the puree into 2 glasses.
3. Blend the rest of the ingredients until you have a smooth, creamy pudding.
4. Pour the pudding onto the mango puree and enjoy!